TLS 2.41% $3.82 telstra group limited

I have been looking at the share price at 5.15 today...

1. 597 Posts.
    I have been looking at the share price at 5.15 today Lately,while standing at the asx looking at a couple of stocks I was interested in.A well dressed good looking young lady (I assume she was a stock broker) asked me which stock I was interested in I told her the truth and said Telstra with pride and told her the ticker code tls (thought that my substantial knowledge might impress the young filly). Then she said have I heard the joke How many tls shareholders does it take to change a light bulb? I replied No. Enough of that story for the moment it really is intriguing how the tls share price has fluctuated the last couple of weeks it defies logic Punters on this forum have predicted higher prices now that the buy back has been completed $6 and above the moderator really should look at these postings and take the appropriate action ( I suppose for that to happen they have to be reported by some responsible punter on the grounds of stupidity fat chance of that occurring) Telstra share price under pressure at 5.15 (that should keep the moderators happy. I should make my case before some weak....... goes to the moderator it is relevant with the 5.15 price discussed no defamatory material used against my fellow punters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.