LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

5.2 cents?., page-14

1. 1,577 Posts.
    re: sala's been exposed with no dressing!!! I understand the point you are making ICurpoint. Everyone who has purchased shares in LUM has been hurting.

What I was trying to say that does it make any difference if the share price is now 7 cents or 6 cents or even 5 cents? The underlying problems of LUM are still there whatever the current share price is. Yes I would love the share price to be much higher than that. In my opinion (note the word opinion) the share price should be much higher. However this will not happen until the company announces an advertiser (or advertisers) for 4TS and has resolved the Turkey permits. Given the ornery nature of the market I do not expect a great lift in price. Once these two issues have been resolved then LUM should proceed to seriously investigate what opportunities may lie ahead in Europe etc.

I believe that Rodd is fully aware of what shareholders think of LUM's management but unless shareholders attend the AGM and make their voice heard in the most effective way then shareholders too should accept some responsibility. It is time for a serious revamp of the Board with new people who have a greater degree of expertise in business management than (my opinion) currently exists to guide Rodd.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.