5:2 fasting , page-14

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    punters

nothing beats getting the heart rate up and sweating like a pig.

last 10 months I have lost 18kg and finished an Olympic distance triathlon.

pain pain pain is all I can say but after putting my body through that intense program which I devised myself, I can say it is all well worth it.

At 45yrs old and 10mths back I felt shit and I mean really shit.

I have a six pack today, I can cycle 100km, I can run a few km in training after that 100km bike, I can swim 3k, I can run 20k but in all honesty it is a massive challenge on my body all of the time.

diet is a huge part off weight loss but if you don't push the boundries on cardio you will only go back to your original weight or worse so just eating protein is a part time solution.

sure eat protein but when you push your body to the limits it needs carbs to burn that fat so without the carbs you will crash and burn and go back to pizza and donuts.

a protein only diet will help you lose weight but if you want to gain physical you need to combine the carbs and protein while increasing the heart rate through physical exercise to gain maximum results.

no pain no gain is the best message and the pain should be massive if you are serious

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.