BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Brent,Thank you for your response. Forbes and other posters...

1. 830 Posts.
    Brent,
    Thank you for your response.
    Forbes and other posters including I stated Peter Cook intentionally talked down the company by stating ”any increase in resultant royalty payments, will not effect Biota’s cash position until June 2010, at the earliest clearly and misled many HC readers to believe the idiot was stating royalties will not be booked until after June 2010.

You criticised Forbes and championed your idiot CEO stating: He would say that it won't occur till next year as the major expansion is not complete until the end of 2009, therefore royalties from the increased production won't occur till then. Why is that so hard to understand Forbes?

Quote: Clearly I forgot to take into account the next 2 quarters are on current production.
    Yes Brent, we know you have forgotten you used this convenient opinion to rubbish Forbes.

In fact when you championed the idiot Peter Cook, you conveniently missed our assertion that Peter Cook misled many HC readers to believe the idiot was stating royalties for the increased production will not be booked until after June 2010.

As to:
    By the way Abobo, I think you are the last person who can comment on maths.
    "Can you elaborate on your statement?
    No of shares is approx 175 million.
    Earnings you stated: 53.6 cents = $93.8million = 55 million courses (Using the UK order 1 course = $1.70 per course)"

You want to pick on my logic, how bout you justify how 55 million courses will translate into 53.6 cents per share?

Brent, this is primary school mathematics:
    175million shares x 0.536cents = $93.8million
    $93.8 million divide by $1.70/course = 55 million course.

QED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.