BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Brent,It is perfectly ok to express different opinions. None of...

1. 830 Posts.
    Brent,
    It is perfectly ok to express different opinions. None of us here are posting to please one another or to offend another. This is a forum to share different opinions and news.

Quote: I was sick of reading constant drivel about the management, in fact I still am. We posted and will continue to post about your idiot CEO Peter Cook. If any of the facts we posted are wrong, you are welcome to point out the errors just as we will point out your errors. If you disagree with our opinions, you are also welcome to post yours.

However when you rubbished others with wrong facts or inconsistent opinions, be man enough to be criticized for it.

Quote: Don't take this the wrong way abobo, but your figures are wrong. You are using revenue, we are talking about earnings per share.

No, Brent, in the last post we are not talking about revenue or earnings – it was about primary school mathematics
    Quote: By the way Abobo, I think you are the last person who can comment on maths. ….
    You want to pick on my logic, how bout you justify how 55 million courses will translate into 53.6 cents per share?

I am not advocating the idiot Peter Cook should talk up the share price. He should report news as it is without having to talk down the company. For very obvious reasons those Peter Cook apologists who stated that the idiotic statement will reduce price volatility failed to explain how talking down the news could stabilise sp.

Brent, I have stated and will continue to state that technically the facts in the statement were correct just like the idiot’s stating Peter Molloy for launching the law suit that resulted in the 07/08 FY losses. It is a clear fact that many HC readers were misled by Peter Idiot’s cash position statement. When readers who had been following BTA could be misled, it is very clear the market will be misled.

For those who want more details, the post is:
    http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=945828&msgid=5270458

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.