RSH 13.3% 3.4¢ respiri limited

5.4c THE BOTTOM IS IN

1. 1,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    Hi Long term shareholders,

I have stayed off HC for awhile because of the quality of posting has really dropped.
    It’s true sales in Australia have sucked - even with excuses about Covid, it’s true that a direct to consumer Model that Australia tested hasn’t worked like we all wanted. It’s true many shareholders have lost patience and sold the stock.

it’s also true that the experience in the Australia pharmacy direct to consumer market isn’t the only way to judge whether RSH has a valuable tool for asthmatics. This is the point many have missed here.
    I find it funny so many non shareholders love posting how bad RSH is as they have no skin in the game but are experts on what’s going on.

id like to throw out a challenge - I’d like to predict that at 5.4c we are currently at, or within 10% of the bottom, and that over the next 6months we will at least double the current Shareprice with the chance we may even be triple the Shareprice or higher. With much bigger gains in the next 1-2 yrs.

There hasn’t been any large headline announcements for a long time and this is almost the longest time without market moving announcements which also has caused a max level of impatience by shareholders who have finally capitulated.

This is a very extreme negative vortex in the sentiment for the stock, and if you believe in the fundamentals of the value that this tech provides asthmatics, then you probably have an extremely unique contrarian set-up at times like these.

Good Luck to the silent majority of shareholders, we have all waited this long and to hold another 1-2yrs is the time frame needed to see this company's potential come to fruition - in my opinion our patience will be rewarded and mopping up a few more cheap shares here might well be the strategy in my opinion only (no advice) - I honestly just don’t think there will be much volume left at these prices. So because of this when it actually turns, it can turn very fast as those watching and waiting to try and keep buying cheaper will actually chase this stock once it turns.

Be careful not to let the loud minority who hold no shares influence get into your head on this one imho
    Last edited by Yenom23: 12/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.004(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $36.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $36.75K 1.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 224180 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 79999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.004 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 71127
Last updated 14.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.