RSH 13.0% 2.6¢ respiri limited

Thanks Yenom.I've held shares for about ten years and have...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

Thanks Yenom.I've held shares for about ten years and have always been quite optimistic for the outlook of the company. Conceptually it all seems to make sense and be a decent product that can make a difference for people. My average buy price is still around 4.5 cents, so a 3 fold increase in the short term would be great.I do however understand the negativity on the stock at the moment, how can you not? It's down 60% this year with no end in sight and no real indication that things will get better.

You seem to suggest the failings so far aren't the only way to judge the company - but isn't that the only real way to evaluate it at this point, this was the commercial launch of the product, this is what everyone has been waiting for to assess how successful it will be and it's been a failure. Nothing has gone to plan, they've made no money and sales are non existent. Is it really down ramping by saying that? At least the people with negative comments have facts to back it up - no sales/commercial failure to date = negative outlook. That's not to say things can't change, but that's the same for any company - things can change, but you'd like to have an indicator of that being likely to be positive on the future. What are the facts for a positive outlook? Going to Physicians instead pharmacies? Could be better, hard to be worse so i suppose it'll be an improvement.

Rather than being offended when people don't share the same blind optimism when they've lost a stack of money why not explain why things will be different in the future. I agree selling now would be silly, what's the point, surely this is close to the bottom. Maybe you know more about the company than me, hope so, and hope you're right with the optimism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $17.69K 789.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99463 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.