SOC 15.0% 11.5¢ soco corporation ltd

vonA couple of points....Given that the effective free float of...

1. 7,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    von

A couple of points....

Given that the effective free float of SOC is less than 15% of the stock there is no way a buyer of 8 million shares could pick up that parcel on market without moving the price quite a bit higher ... so although you are correct that sale by RAF was at a premium, it is not all that meaningful to highlight it. 18 cents is cheap IMO

Secondly, I think you are thinking more in terms of a trader than a buyer when you are speculating about the possible market moves by the significant holders.

As I see it, from their point of view they have taken a percentage of the company. The day to day share price should really be of little concern to them. SOC is mildly illiquid so they must be buying for the long term prospects. I think you are barking up the wrong tree hoping they will now step in to drive the price. I really doubt that is a long termer's outlook.

What is going to drive this stock is good drill results. If those results are consistently good [and confirm the potential] then 5 or10 cent share price moves will be trivial. I am inclined to think that the buyer is taking this much longer view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.015(15.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $7.307K 63.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23389 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 60636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.