MSB 0.94% $1.07 mesoblast limited

$5.8 Billion, page-15

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1400
    Yes, yes, malmanu. Your rejoinder is totally appropriate. I guess what I really was saying was that it's great to find someone who agrees with my dream (I admit it's a dream until favourable announcements) that strongly positive CHF interim results will release a tidal wave, a tsunami of instos battling to balance their portfolios to include what could become the greatest blockbuster biotech share of all time ( my 50 years of medical experience backs the latter opinion).

There really are numerous individuals suffocating to death at this moment, and their distressed families, who would pay cash for MPC-150-IM today, almost regardless of price. If the looming interim results confirm earlier extraordinary benefit, the FDA wil be under irresistible pressure to approve the product. I recall another poster, obviously experienced in this area, casting doubt on that scenario of FDA softening their traditional cynicism. I respect that scientific opinion but I much more favour the likelihood of a politically driven response. Good interim CHF results will be bankable to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.010(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $1.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.08 $1.06 $725.7K 677.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1194 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 64682 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.