WMT western metals limited

Not sure there's anything that the directors can actually do,...

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Not sure there's anything that the directors can actually do, RT.

This market is an unmitigated disaster of panic and doom, with completely irrational selling.

Look at some examples:

COH today announced huge profit increases and double-digit growth for the coming year - result? share price down by about $2.50, although recovering now.

ACB - announced a 390% INCREASE in resources - result? share price smashed by about 60%

BMN - announced bigger increase in resources than even optimists expected - result? share price smashed.

There is absolutely NO logic or rational explanation for this type of selling, and no amount of good announcements or good work by directors will make the slightest difference. Just have to ride it out.

When we see this degree of fear and panic selling, it is often a sign of an approaching bottom - I remain an optimist. But for one who holds largely gold, silver, and uranium sector stocks, today and this week have been absolute disasters.

And there's no way I'd be buying back into banks - the vulture funds are just waiting for enough optimistic buying before shorting them all the way back down again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.