RSH 0.00% 2.7¢ respiri limited

Hey guys, just want to make it clear when comparing the 2...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Hey guys,

just want to make it clear when comparing the 2 companies, while both have ties to asthma RAP is a diagnostic tool and RSH is a monitoring tool. while RAP has the ability to become a monitoring tool as it stands that is not what they are going for leaving room for both companies.

Enter Phenix health which is going to be using both products RAP to help diagnose and Wheezo for continued monitoring of asthma patients.

I have a bit of both as i believe this kind of tech will come off strong in the next year or so as society adapts and Telehealth becomes the norm. The amount of people i know dont like going to the waiting room in fear of getting sick will carry on using telehealth once they are introduced to it.. People are always reluctant to change in most cases because it makes them uncomfortable but once they realise how much time and effort they can save im sure a majority will continue to use telehealth platforms leaving demand for remote monitoring tools. RSH, RAP and HMD

RAP will likely go first as we should have income this quarter with Phenix and Coviou releases along with sleepcheck. and RSH around Q4 launch with Aus partners ext to be sorted Q3. HMD probably wont see much action due to its cash position ill be sitting on the sidelines until they carry out a raise.

Regards
    Nuts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $3.857K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137323 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.