BVP bushveld platinum limited

Not a bad way to structure the purchase of the broken hill...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    Not a bad way to structure the purchase of the broken hill copper tenements, but why are they hedging their Pt group project at this early stage?

There is some extremely dedicated ramp on this thread, and I think all of it is rather wide of the mark. Folks, if Pt group metals are intersected in economic quantities, BAM, we're talking a market cap moving firmly towards a couple of hundred million. This prospect is too promising, and the market will want a stake.

Upon success, this would be a 30 - 100 bagger shortly after representative drilling, if we have to stab at figures.

The most considerably likely outcome is we lose our money. Well, not all of it, maybe. If Pt mineralisation is not intersected in the extending limb, there is still the copper project, but it is marginally attractive at best, and the question begs to be asked why visibly outcropping copper deposits were let go so cheaply, to a company who is in no position to develop them?

Do we really think we can acquire a stake in a company with a reasonable chance of Pt success that is only listed at $3M?

With this GAMBLE, I enter expecting to lose my money. If, on the minor chance the intersect any significant Pt, the upside justifies the risk, at least for a small, speculative holding.

This is not money for free - far from it. The most likely outcome (failure) seems to escape the attention of the thoroughly dedicated rampers of BVP.

Good luck on this one, because that is what it comes down to from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BVP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.