G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

5 Bagger Thread. Fundamentals and Opinions, page-26

1. 4,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2124
    Up again, No clear sign of trend either way but a upwards breakout to come over next few months I’m picking.

I’d say there are quite the number looking at snapping up our product (G1A have said this themselves basically). All the brokers report I have got my eyes on have stated this aswell - they are all expecting offtake/funding to be achieved quite easily and quickly. Heck - basic supply and demand and economics show we won’t have an issue with selling the stuff and thus achieving financing (it’s the highest graded concentrate on the world and incredibly easy to process).

Consider this FROM A SMELTERS perspective - for the same price would you choose the Ore with the most economical extractive metallugical process or the Ore that is more expensive with contaminants. Of course they choose the more economical Ore as this gives them more downstream profitability. That is the huge Leverage for G1A as it lines up offtake demand which in turn makes funding quite easy from traditional financing sources (although I think it more likely a larger metal/industries group will make a strategic investment)

All in all I’m very happy (which is whyI chose this as my next big play and I’m all in) with Galenas current positioning, capital structure and progress - not to mention its apparent immunity to downside macro economic and political events over the last number of months. The way I see it is in the current market you can be looking at 2 - 3 bags with financing plays going through with extra upside if bull markets return for an extra bag or so.

Safe and profitable imo

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.