G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Whether I expressed it or not Viva, I certainly felt/feel that...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Whether I expressed it or not Viva, I certainly felt/feel that BNW was providing nothing but a provocative guess with his suggestion that one day the G1A share price would hit .30.

In support of this view I offer the following facts:

A. A core theme in BNWs posts was that as Alex and Adrian were allegedly steering the ship at another gold stock that he preferred, and since gold at that time was more popular than lead, said gold stock was a better investment than G1A. Despite numerous requests and challenges in this forum, no evidence was provided to back the false assertion that Alex and/ or Adrian were involved in the gold stock, which is now in administration.

B. Nothing scientific or insightful was offered to back the assertion that G1A would fall to .30. The "prediction" to me felt like nothing more than a placeholder for a possible "I told you so", alongside a bit of spruik for that since deceased gold coy.

In a nutshell Viva, if a poster here can put forward an argument and back that argument with some logic, I feel they will get a hearing.

IMO, DYOR
    Last edited by ecco: 13/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.