G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

About time to start this thread, G1A has the fundamentals to get...

1. 4,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2118

About time to start this thread, G1A has the fundamentals to get there but there is more to it that just fundamentals, there is also marketing and market opinion. Some saturday thoughts from me;

You’ll start (some already starting) to see a confluence of events with G1A 

1) A gain on the market radar - more comments and likes on HC and twitter (not always a good thing) indicates an uptake in retail and soph interest and investment

2) Northward SP movement, Volume and maybe also volatility coming into the stock

3) Larger moves on price sensitive announcements

4) A chart with more predictable patterns

5) Chartists, TA and Traders infiltrating

This is what I usually see on a good stock in a hot sector, the stock will go through this cycle on it’s project development phases.G1A is different - A new lister with an incredible project means no overhang like a stock that has been listed 10years with multiple projects. Combine this with very serious management who want to take this thing to fruition and with a rapid pace about it (Offtake, DFS and construction asap) means that those ‘confluence of events’ will likely have a big impact on the SP while the actual quality of the project and predicted ROI keeps long legs In the SP. I think everyone can make money on G1A and I base this simply on the outstanding LT economic modeling and ST newsflows

I want no less than 4 bags from the 18c level before the lean construction period starts (after deals have been completed) and those trader buggers descend in. I believe those bags will come in well before a bucket hits the ground

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.