G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Macroeconomic factors always provide background risk factors to...

1. 4,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2121
    Macroeconomic factors always provide background risk factors to markets. E.g rates etc. Political -  November elections, trade tension and 2020 elections. Standard stuff

Specific to G1A; Being a commodity, lead price is considered the main risk at this stage - a collapse in commodity price prior to securing LT offtake would put a cap on the SP as investors look to better sectors. However, the grade anticipated from Abra and the churn through of concentrate stock stores tells me we have a low risk in the pricing area between now and offtake. One factor management should also consider is the reliability of offtaker to stand by the pricing agreement should a commodity downturn occur.

RR = Low - Moderately Low

CapEx risk; It remains a risk until financing is secured and money is in the bank. Again though this should be considered low, we have great metrics in both studies, the Worlds investment and financing institutions understand base metal projects like ours and they love to finance them because it is a Low Risk earn 

RR = Very Low - Low

I see these two as the “main” risks for G1A, but also the biggest value creation events - Offtake and Finance. There will be more - people risk, country risk, tax/royalty change risk, trade war or war risk etc.

I also have a high risk tolerance so these are my opinions only, My money is where my mouth is though

Hartleys last note (Spec Buy) has a good breakdown on risk areas in detail

As for Silver; has been pretty reliable the last 5 years. Not much risk of it going much lower imo

Last edited by Onspeed: 21/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.