ASX 0.77% $60.90 asx limited

re; GDN. what is happening with this stock seems simple to...

1. 83 Posts.
    re; GDN. what is happening with this stock seems simple to explain. i've seen it plenty of times before.

i have my ear to the ground on this one very closely and imho, those who purchased around 61c this time round did so with the expectation that they would score a 5 bagger within a matter of a month. that hasn't happened, so they're bailing out, to try and score that 5 bagger elsewhere.

when you have a situation where U stocks jump around like nobody's business, traders (not investors) come out from underneath the carpet and want to get rich very very quickly. some do; most don't !

in any case, these traders no nothing about technical nor fundamental analyses - and they certainly cannot interpret reports. trip gas, market caps and pressure testing mean nothing to these guys - they just want the cash. they have no idea about GDN, they just know that there brother-in-law's best friend's neighbour's uncle's house cleaner's fourth cousin told them to take their 50% GDN profit and buy something else because it's 5c today and might go to 15c tomorrow...(roflmfao)

these guys are bailing and pretty much almost all gone, imho. as we all know, there exiting applies downward pressure to the sp, even if the sp should actually be going the other way ! by the end however, gas shows are gas shows; and production expectation should translate in to a more positive sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$60.90
Change
-0.470(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $11.80B
Open High Low Value Volume
$61.08 $61.08 $60.58 $14.59M 239.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 $60.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$60.92 16584 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.