PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

PO3 is one of the most unique ASX companies listed. yes...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    PO3 is one of the most unique ASX companies listed. yes they've missed timelines, spelling errors, changed direction multiple times but the big picture goal hasn't changed - achieve the impossible and make shitloads of money doing it!

I believe they're still a year or two off MASSIVE commercial deals. however I believe $5 by xmas will happen easily on the back on positive feedback from either one of Aspen, Osmoflo, Whirlpool + COVID19 killing tests which I've been told is happening in the US not Australia. Dr Sava is in the US now working with a laboratory there. Oct/Nov we should expect news flow. if it's what we're hearing then BOOM $5+ is easy, if more chopping and changing then....?

in terms of a CR, I think it all depends in what they raise for: If it for more R&D then that's a bad sign really
    If it's for manufacturing our products and marketing then that's great news.

just my opinion but I think Whirlpool or the likes will buy a stake in PO3 and bring a director to the board plus their global distribution network

again, just my opinion but if you're on this thread and you don't own any stock at all, you're going to deeply regret this in 5&10 years time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.