RNL 0.00% 0.3¢ rision limited

Duncan88, I assume you are like myself a long-suffering...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Duncan88, I assume you are like myself a long-suffering shareholder, but you are suggesting some 600%+ increase in price before Christmas. That would be one hell of a speeding fine by the ASX and would resemble one of the crypto currency returns. I will not pretend to know how that works.

I will meet you somewhere near the middle and say 2c by new year and see a little more upside in the March qtr. 18. Shareholders I think would be more than happy with this.

But again, it all comes down to managements communication skills or lack thereof, RNL management are treating shareholders with such disdain.

I just had a quick look through the recent history of announcements and it is amazing how many things are left up in the air e.g. what happened to Revel Systems (announced 15/5/17), Asian Market Opportunities (announced 28/4/17 March Qtr. Update) and still no meaning news on Virgin. I think we realise RNL is effectively a start-up business that is trying to make inways and not everything will work. But that does not mean you do not communicate with shareholders.

Duncun88, let’s hope managements commentary in the last Quarterly. “Fast-tracked uptake of the user base in UK creating a substantial increase in revenue generation in the October – December 2017 quarter and beyond” is correct as this may get the price you seek.

BUT the company has got to start telling the market what is going on with meaning information.

Is anyone going to this AGM?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.