BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

There are multiple reasons this could have occurred, yes one is...

1. 7 Posts.
    There are multiple reasons this could have occurred, yes one is that the early December shipments have gone out, and if so great. There is also an alternate explanation that they missed the delivery date of early December - I am not saying they have, and only have the information I provided from their website. Yesterday it said early December, today it says early 2021.

My understanding of the LIFX website business is that they do not drop ship directly from the manufacture and for the AU business have a warehouse in Melbourne. When stocking this warehouse they would order more than the preorders to have stock locally. Hence if they have managed to stock their other suppliers, and proceeded to stock their own online business for their original early December date, you could conclude that they would have stock available to buy online and no longer required pre orders.

we can again take the above in two ways, as Arcturus points out - one being that they are having more demand with other suppliers therefore not supplying themselves (great), Or they could be having manufacturing delays.

a signal for manufacturing catching up would be seeing available stock to purchase from the lifx online stores. I was hoping to see that around now after the ‘early December’ stock became available.

hope this clarifies my statement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.