ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

5 cent target, page-124

1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Timtator, I don't wish to be negative as I'm a shareholder too, but I don't believe in looking through rose colored glasses. My company has been doing business in Asia for more than 25 years, including Thailand and China and we're currently involved with an Indian company with the prospect of manufacturing luxury catamarans in India, so I have some personal experience. I've learnt enough to know that nothing is as it seems on the surface, and yes trust and personal relationships do play an important part, far more than it does in the western world. However you're dealing with people who make it an art of ripping off their Western partners and even a contract in these countries means nothing. Not to realise this is being foolish when doing in business in Asia.
    I know the pains and exasperation that India Resources has received from Government Companies and Ministerial personnel, so don't think that everything will go as smooth as silk. You only need to ask the Chairman and CEO of India Resources, I've been harping on them for years about getting paid. They think I'm a broken record, but getting paid is as important as doing the business in the first place.
    Last edited by rocket973: 24/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.