CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

5 cents cheap, page-19

1. 872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    @Lfc786 - unlike others, I welcome views that are contrary to my own - it makes me look at things again and consider if I still hold the same view.

Yes, current market cap is low. Like others have posted, I believe that is largely because of the board issues of recent times. Until recently, Mitsui was going to give $5M to help fund a BFS, Not ask for shares or equity in the JV - give $5M. Why? To secure offtake. That has nothing to do with the current market cap, but they will provide funding. When a respected customer is willing to do that, the current market cap does not make sense - unless you consider the past board issues which is part of the reason why Mitsui did not renew the binding agreement. See my other posts for my reasons why I think the board issue will soon be sorted with the JV reset.

Also, as @mastroooo noted, a few months ago, MGT's market cap was also below $20M.

Thanks for your comments, but I still believe the only thing holding CAP back is the JV reset and that should be resolved soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.