MYG 0.00% 72.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Jensemann that is really horrible post and quite frankly very...

1. 1,105 Posts.
    Jensemann that is really horrible post and quite frankly very disappointing I'm surprised no one TOU'd it! It's even more pathetic at a time like this when a lot of people are quite possibly already feeling the pinch on their investments. Granted everyone makes their own choices but calling people 'idiots' just because they don't have the same investment style as you is a pretty low blow and totally unnecessary.

Not everyone feels the need to panic just because stocks are plummeting, this is so far from an isolated incident on markets at the moment than MYG related. It's not pretty to look at but there are so many doing it tough, in times of panic spec stocks take the hardest hits. That said if any proper sustained rally were to occur at some point they also rise harder and faster, generally speaking they can re-rate based on important things like commencing production even through down turns.

To be honest all this doesn't bother me that much, as I've said before the day to day trading doesn't phase me, I'm a long term investor (and by long term I mean 2+ years, not a hot copper long termer who sells in 3 months because there's been no share price rise) and the ONLY thing that truly matters is MYG getting to production, pouring gold & making profit.

FYI I agree with the initial persons post that 100k ounce per year production may actually be a bit premature based off our current reserves, even with an upgrade. Regardless I like MYG at 50-70k ounces a year with current gold prices I still see an excellent prospect.

No panic here, just with too much money in the market I have to decide very carefully when to do my averaging down. Initially thought mid 7's but with the current panic going on anything is possible so just waiting for now. Stick them away, just monitor the companies progress to production and I'll worry about the share price at a later date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.