NXL 0.63% $6.35 nuix limited

Each their own. I consider any discussions made with the ex-CEO...

1. 717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Each their own. I consider any discussions made with the ex-CEO to be moot at this point. He is no longer relevant to the company. As he has a significant stake, it is in his own best interest to deliver to the best of his ability, even though he is being replaced.

The fact that they are willing to revise their forecast repeatedly, despite the market value destruction, actually shows that they are actively trying to hit their guidance, now that they are a public company and liable for their own financial reporting.

Regarding Tony, I consider this matter settled and priced into the existing share price, so are all the other legal issues at this point. He is dealing with Macquarie Group, who have endless resources at their disposal.

You're looking for an entry when the stock is effectively de-risked, but when they do become fully de-risked, your upside becomes limited and your downside is increased, and you will be investing with the crowd, just like entering at $8 on the IPO day. Each to their own of course, it's all about your own personal risk profile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.35
Change
-0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.086B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.36 $6.45 $6.31 $6.126M 964.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $6.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 7795 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.