NXL 2.16% $3.31 nuix limited

$5+ Club by August 2021, page-46

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Why wouldn't they? Its hot news right now. They will use every opportunity to remind us what is Nuix, what happened to Nuix, again and again. All things he has written is known to the market but they will rewrite same story with more scary outlook. I was reading articles on PEXA IPO, somehow in the middle writer start talking about Nuix and how disastrous it was and all and ended up talking more about Nuix than PEXA. Look I'm telling you right now. These news will keep coming , especially ASIC is looking in company financials and reporting practice. They will look into directors and senior management role to determine if they breach directors duty . In addition to this, there is potential class action for shareholders loss but without verdict/outcome on ASIC allegations, I don't see class action beginning anytime soon. Investigation, class action are the headlines for the Nuix right now which has and will scare lots of investors so it's trading on lower valuations. You should be willing to lose 20-30% from here, but if underlying business proves resilient in August reporting then this will be re rated by the market by 50-60%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.31
Change
0.070(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $1.071B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.22 $3.33 $3.21 $4.177M 1.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30120 $3.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.33 4157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.