ZNO 14.8% 5.2¢ zoono group limited

$5 club

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Kicking off the thread. I'm staking the claim.

Just like the rain, go away you pessimists and comeback another day. Today is for the optimists, and for the visionaries.

ZNO to beat all 4Q expectations and come in closer to the 70m mark for 4Q. $5 to be reached on back of management outlook statements, most likely provided at Full Year presentation time (read as AGM). This will attract more insto and analyst attn, as the company makes a tilt at the Top 300 index. Noting this company is under researched, and still flying under the radar.

Already written heaps on why I like the company.

But I'll point out one thing that strikes me as an immensely bullish sign. The lack of other products - no mould killing or prevention products, no laundry products, no baby products, no foot odour, no acne face wash.

Keeping it simple, this means ZNO continues to struggle with keeping up with demand on just its core surface and hand sanitisation products.

They have adjusted their offering to meet business requests, and there is no time for other products, as they are just managing to keep up, even as production ramps massively all along the way.

Is ZNO a McDonalds in the fifties, with a future Ray Krok at the helm?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.009(14.8%)
Mkt cap ! $11.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.2¢ $2.537K 43.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36866 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 21167 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
-0.009 ( 6.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ 56191
Last updated 13.52pm 26/04/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.