ART 1.37% 36.0¢ airtasker limited

$5 Club, page-17

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I've just got shares in this one at $1.75. I was too busy to make a purchase, until this afternoon.

Over the last 12-24 months, I have used the Airtasker product a lot and LOVE it!

I've used it for renovating two investment properties with great results. A couple of features I like:

1- The reviews (good, bad and the ugly they publish.) I used Hi Pages once and had a complete disaster. Hi pages had sent me a struck off builder. The airtasker I hired, then fixed the poor workmanship at a low cost).
    2- Tradies love cash and for some, it is the only payment option. Also, they can increase the price during the job. With airtasker the tradies did the work, I paid the money to ART at completion and the work was done on time and to a good level.
    3- Price - WAY cheaper than any alternative/
    4- Other providers like Hi-Pages are rubbish. Waste of time in my humble opinion.

Maybe ART could become a BNPL(?) for bigger projects. so customers can spread the payments (and would have them paying fees to APT and Zip. Sounds like a far fetched idea, but I think it could work.

WORD OF WARNING:

There is going to be millions of downrampers coming tomorrow. They will tell you that this stock is worthless, overvalued or some other rubbish. They want your shares for cheap. They are shorts and some will be paid by large institutional investors. Brace yourself for a lot of negativity. It will come tomorrow, I bet one of my properties on it!!! (Don't panic sell. Hold and do your own research).

Confident that this stock is going to do great things in the future (in the short term, I wouldn't be surprised if it doubles from here).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ART (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $162.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 36.5¢ 35.0¢ $82.84K 229.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11753 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 18959 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ART (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.