CUV 0.00% $14.30 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

5. data and comments. 5, page-45

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: nkarp posting--- Nkarp,
    You wrote:
    "You seem to have arguments with everybody around here".

Comment: That is a bold statement to make and that can come only from you, I suppose. Prove it. Exclude QQ, Metal and you of course.

Checking your posts, there are some with not very flattering remarks about you either, come to think of it.

"YOU NEED TO STOP THIS ASAP". Comment: Who says so? What authority do you have lording it over posters?

Some time ago, I challenged your productivity and you produced this post # 186779 of 27 Nov.

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_thread.asp?fid=1&tid=71308#186720

That write-up suffers from a lack of detail; it also won't tell you the shares outstanding.

The biggest problem is your ramping towards the end:
    "However at this price I feel it might be worth having a look at and then putting in the draw for say
    6-8 weeks by which time I personally expect the shares to be worth significantly more".

That is a No-No in my book, mr Nkarp.

However, that is just one write-up and checking through the posts, I couldn't find anymore. Please be so good to tell me where you have anymore fully dressed-up articles.

I also had a look at your plural posting: The following dates have PTD posting only:
    13/Nov., 9 posts.
    14/11, 7 posts.
    17/11, 14 posts.
    18/11, 8 posts.
    19/11, 12 posts

EPT:
    21/11, 6 posts.
    27/11, 9 posts.

And your MTR:
    28/11:4 posts
    There are a few others but I didn't look further.

Standard of posting:
    Reactive, preoccupation with LUM and EPT. Not a great deal of originality, much small talk.

A CV: I think that you should be aiming for something like this: This is a post of 19 Nov:

1. "You've crossed the line again qqq. Stolly has truckloads of credibility on this forum and you are merely a troll".
    _____

And then you could go for this (date 6/12):

2. "Facts----check back when the bio's took off---you will find g.stolwyk bullish on most ,if not all, that are now many %, in some cases 100's of % Above his previous recommended price.i also was very bullish at that time on bois generally and so remember that period well,.in overall long term g.stolywk has posted exceedingly well.

dont look 4 the odd mistaken call, u will always find that with anyone,but the overall win/loss ratio in evaluating.As an e.g ,i admired stolywks persistency with nrt around $3/$4?.the amount of flak he copped daily with it---where is it now ".
    ___
    3. And Confirmation by someone else:
    "Couldn't agree more......"
    _______
    4. Or you could try this (date 3/11):
    "Stolly is one of the most valued members of HC!".

These are of course valuable posters making these comments.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't like to be arrogant Nkarp but it seems to me there is jealousy involved. You already have lectured me a number of times and I wonder if that new site wil be better to your liking. There are at least some posters there from whom you can collect tips. The other alternative is to put me on Ignore, whatever; as long as we don't have people here causing trouble.

Those are my opinions,

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.