FGL 10.0% 1.8¢ frugl group limited

Good Morning to all Wanglers. I have been dealing with both App...

1. 30 Posts.
    Good Morning to all Wanglers.

I have been dealing with both App Stores for many years now, they issue a timeline for approval and publishing based on the number of Apps in the cue and level of technology testing. Wangle is a new player in the marketplace and a industry disruptor therefore testing / approval is taking longer than expected due to the app being categorised as a major potential revenue stream. Both Apple and Google Play take great care when something is new to ensure it does what it says on the box.

The delay may not be Wangle's fault as it is near impossible to get an answer from these two companies whilst the app is being assessed. I have personally experienced this many times myself. The 1st - 15th timeline shows that there was not an exact date just an indicative time frame of proposed approval. Google Play will come through first followed by Apple who always take longer and sometimes up to a week.

Hold fast as it is currently out of Wangles hands at the moment and are just as keen as we are to see Wangle pop up in the search bar on both App Stores. The only info for the market so far was the original time frame which of course in our eyes has now ended. Please also bear in mind the 15th June is tomorrow for both USA based App stores.

Hang in there guys, the technology we know is a game changer and waiting for Apple and Google is just part of the process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.