FGL 0.00% 5.5¢ frugl group limited

5 Days and counting, page-387

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Well this was probably the worst case scenario so I'd say the worst is likely behind us considering the selling started in the 5s. Next support at 2.5 if 2.8 falls but no incentive to sell atm as we are back to where we started before the spike, most selling is at a loss and in the oversold zone now.

Nothing useful to add but dissapointed like the rest with the delay. However I think some people are overreacting as expected..going abit too far by labeling management as criminals. While a few others are rubbing salt into the wounds of holders which is quiet low imo.

Like I mentioned many times, I'm freeholding a small parcel so not concerned about price movements and I'm in no rush to sell because if I interprerted it correctly.. the fundamental value of the app hasn't changed so my sentiment remains. Only thing is by not providing a rough time range, are we expecting the launch in a few weeks or a few months from now...?

Anyhow, If anyone wants to exit they can do so on the bounce coming soon. I bought some today at 2.8 for trading so let's see how we go.
    Last edited by Jnnl: 16/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.759M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 86 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.