1MC 0.00% 3.4¢ morella corporation limited

5 days of pain ahead....., page-38

1. 886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    There is no grass to eat here and unless this company is lucky there is looking like it will go the way of A40.

and this is a forum where people come to discuss stocks and the market. This includes both negative and positive opinions. There is this bizarre attitude on HotCopper to tear down anyone who ever says anything even slightly negative about a stock even if is heading south, people are still ramping A40 despite its current situation...

And yes I mentioned I used to hold A40 which taught me a lot hahah and I used to hold AJM. You don't need to hold a stock to read the forums and holders shouldn't want only people with positive opinions on their stock to comment because it doesn't allow for a realistic view of what is actually going on.

I was reading the comment here and on a few other lithium stocks and was honestly saddened by the ongoing levels of ridiculous ramping in what is quite clearly a lithium market which for most miners is an utter crisis. Lithium prices and dirt cheap, Ev growth is lower than it was, trade war, slow world economic growth, glut of supply etc etc the list goes on
    The lithium etf is in a clear downtrend and so are basically all lithium stocks, many who are currently and opening going under.

This isn't me getting enjoyment of of other people's money loss, I am merely saying stop listening to the rempers and get out ! Take the tax loss and if you believe in the long term EV story come back when the winds are in our favour.

Insult me all you like but I am not the one sitting here convincing myself that this stock or others is ok while losing money . Nor convincing others to in some cases continue to destroy their lives based on fantasy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.642K 104.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 372421 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 232896 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.