1MC 0.00% 4.3¢ morella corporation limited

5 days of pain ahead....., page-62

1. 1,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    The best advice I can give you, A4, is DYOR - Do Your Own Research.

You will learn a little here on HC, but not much - watch from the sidelines and with a bit of luck and a degree of intelligence, you'll identify a handful of posters who have opinions worth considering (but don't make those opinions your sole basis for putting your money down).

My own view on non holders - and I'm on record before with this - is that you have to have to have a large ego, be very vain, or somewhat psychopathic (or all three) to come to a forum and comment aggressively on a stock you don't hold. Any stock, not just AJM. Why spend your days doing that, again and again?   Some posters do it because they have lost a lot of coin on a stock in the past, or someone from a Board of Directors was also in a company that lost them money.  But bitterness ain't gonna get you your gold back.  If you lose money, think of it as a fee for higher education: learn from it, and try not to make the same mistake twice.

Lastly, remember the bull$hit run deep here.  Anonymity, and the total lack of transparency, means agendas are rarely visible.  Me?  I had 5 mins to spare while having a morning coffee, so I was happy to share my 2c.   And quite possibly 2c is about all anyone should pay for any advice they read on HC.

Good luck here, and on market when you get there.

P.S.  The ignore function is very handy.  You'll figure that one out soon, too, I'm sure.
    Last edited by Jukebox45: 03/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 618 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 5600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.52am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.