1MC 1.56% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

5 days of pain ahead....., page-76

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 772
    Its gone down too far. But then again lets revisit the last 2 announcements and I am not selling one single share after those announcements.

Management has quietly been sorting out things one by one starting from getting the plant to run at current capacity , offtake moved / sorted, JRO issue resolved and still been able to sell the product when others are struggling. Yes the current lithium price is what is reflecting on the company SP along with the debt, but as Dr M mentioned yesterday that even with current prices the company can still make money.

Now again as I have mentioned before, there is someone big involved in this game and we will find out sooner or later...Lets see how this whole game unfolds....Management has clearly spoken of Offtake with HIGH PROFILE CLIENTS and discussions with VARIOUS PARTIES with regards to finance. Clients and Parties, obviously more than one, hence we wait ...

Also I think Nickel prices have started moving north, you never know Lithium might be next...

IMO
    Arjay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $7.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $575 17.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3498 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 35424 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.