AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

5 days to go!, page-10

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    WHEN PEOPLE ARE GREEDY--SELL, WHEN THEY SCARED LIKE NOW BE GREEDY,,after following this stock closely and trying to look at all the positives and negatives I honesty believe this price is a Bargain,,,I may be ramping but I am just a believer I suppose,,been hard to watch the chart over past few weeks but these things happen to very good stocks from time to time,,,,I am not in a hurry, I have faith in directors, resources and management,,,management is holding, no changes of leadership.. all good in my eyes accept share price has dissappointed...

Market has been hard to small caps especially MNM, some people are down big time but I am still very optermistic, down on small volume is ok, nothing has changed with regards to deals, resources ect,,weak hands sell and some smart ones who sold at 20 will be rewarded well if they can time the bottom and get back in at good price before next rally,,,,it will happen, matter of when and how high can it go,,,good luck rampers or optermistic holder.

DYOR,,,I hope for news this week,,,,,gut feeling but we due for a bounce

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.