AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

all good things take time,,,I am looking to place myself long...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    all good things take time,,,I am looking to place myself long term,,,Gas is gonna be in demand for the future IMO,,,CBM at Mt Mulligan could be a HUGE deal down the line,,,you right the court case has gone on for years and years,,,must we well worth the drama,time, expenses...MAYBE they will even be able to mine the coal in the future not just CBM? who knows..

Gold and silver is great hedge for any investor and we have it as a resource in MNM,,,BONUS as I see it as I am not a huge gold fan but gold is becoming more and more rare and who is to say gold can't go to $5000 an ounce in years to come, not saying it will but if it does bonus for MNM holders, coal may not be liked by many but what ame the alternative short term, say 1-20 years,,,,not many as I see it, This technology that Exergen has with MNM may be a breakthrough which revolutionizes the industry, VALUE of good/big brown coal resources...

Dont take my work for it but these are just a few potential things I see in MNM...I may be off my head to some but I like to believe it has lots of Merrit,

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.