ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

5 days to live AGM

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Guys...need a change of heading lol..
    So...today, Mon, Tues,Wed & Thu & will start 9am next Friday...
    Am sure ESI Board hope to have announced signing of a Deal before then or maybe even live
    Broadcasting one from the AGM - not likely but regardless it will be interesting to hear an update.
    I know we are losing patience ourselves so imagine how the Board are feeling as am sure they
    can feel the pressure of all our beady eyes staring at them too....

Whether next week is the time when India finally decides to demonstrate they are the smartest
    Country in the world to recognise & lock in this groundbreaking technology first before any other
    jumps in (IF others even got to hear about it...) we'll see....

I would like to see a Clean Energy Expo held right outside Parliament House with compulsory attendance by relevant Politicians showcasing all the Innovations Australian Companies have to offer so they can actually comprehend what is occurring right under their noses in our own country instead of remaining completely oblivious.
    Could update their knowledge in one swoop rather than fly around attending all those odd events with high calorie lunches thrown in - we all know numerous ASX companies we could book in right now!
    Otherwise us Voters should be allowed to allocate a new 'Minister' from Hot Copper who goes to Canberra quarterly & updates them all on what is really going on in Australia as most of the time they don't actually really have a clue...

Anyway...this IS going to happen & then all will have the date stamped forever in our brains....
    Last edited by katy28: 20/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.