STO 2.14% $7.62 santos limited

Apologies for my vague and slightly facetious comment and for...

1. 732 Posts.
    Apologies for my vague and slightly facetious comment and for categorising your opinion as naïve as you obviously have experience on the O&G sector. I had a rough morning.

'Soon' I define as in a timeframe of between 3 and 6 months. The price could dip down to below where I have bought also in this timeframe - I have no definite idea where the general market or the price of oil is going.

It is pure speculation on my behalf. I thought the result was fair and management commentary provided some comfort as to the future capex profile and the solutions to their current 'over stretched' balance sheet. I am relying somewhat on various reports I have read on the business also that break up value is worth in the $7 to $9 range per share based on a future price of oil in the $50 to $60 range.

If it does hit my $6 target then I would reconsider my speculative position. Also in the interests of disclosure I have no stop losses in place (will reassess if it gets down to $4) and my position is not debt funded.
    Last edited by longing: 26/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.62
Change
0.160(2.14%)
Mkt cap ! $24.74B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.50 $7.62 $7.48 $139.7M 18.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 264300 $7.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.63 118462 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.