5 facts JW's dont not wish you to know, page-27

1. 24,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    “The Lord Saves” or “The Lord Is Salvation.” 

Correction, if your going to use Lord here, you need to add truth, clarify = “The LORD Saves” or “The LORD Is Salvation.” 

As the LORD here is none other than The Almighty God and Father.

Jesus was the means in which God was going to fulfill his plans as per Titus 1:2 before the world began.

So the name Jesus as God often does, is to mean, represent the role God had planed for him.

Example = Abraham means, father of many.

Just as Jesus has an exalted name --> The Word of God, because;

Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the good news to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Deu 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words (The Word) in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. = (The Word).

John 17:8 - For I have given unto them the words (The Word) which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, (Angel to Mary etc) and they have believed that thou didst send me. (After Baptism, sent into the world, John 17:18 = exact example of how he was sent, Jesus raised, taught via God first).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.