As I often quote heaps of references, that suggests, that it is...

1. 23,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As I often quote heaps of references, that suggests, that it is in fact the Bible and it's proof your not understanding.

Failing that, one only needs to ask, but sadly it seems most shut down and off as they are not prepared to even consider things outside their preset mind and own wants.

Sad part, pretty much all of you, were taught, led to your following and cannot even admit this well known fact.

I had a post together, but this HC new circus some how made it vanish.

Basically, I don't not accept a pre-existing Jesus as the Bible, as dictated from the OT in many places, which MUST interpret the NT and NOT the other way around, says so.

Before you even think of throwing the denying the Deity card, you had better have a good look at it's definition and a TRUE understanding of all the aspects as per the Bible for those that do not follow a pre-existing Jesus as there are probably more than you think.

I had all the references together which showed beyond doubt, there was no way you could make such a claim and the Bible not me, will and can put that right under your nose. And I am not saying this in a nasty way, stating the facts, truth.

Jesus as shown, God promised before the world even existed, God's inner Logos, creation as everyone's creation, word begins in you, shows, there was a thought of a son to be, and with this in mind, God by reason of, because of, for the sake of, through this future one, created everything Alone and many verses show this.

Moses, David, Mary were told, God will be a Father to him and he will be a son to him = zero hints of a pre-existing one, in any way shape or form other than in the mind and plans of God.

We have Gods words, Prophesy, Psa 2:7 This day I have begotten thee, which means you did not have prior.

Begotten is defined via the Bible not man, Jesus died and was begotten AGAIN, Heb 1:5, that makes it very clear as to the begotten term.

We have God declaring Jesus to be his son, we then see he is a Begotten son and at John 1:18, Greek truth, he is now referenced as a begotten god, now that he is in the bosom, exalted.

In no way is that hinting at Jesus being part of the 3 sun gods = Trinity God, which trinity try and claim, that means One God = impossible.

So clearly there was a progression of stages.

Jesus even though a man as the Bible shows, is the 2nd Adam, heavenly which is of the Almighty God and Father and part of the definition of Deity.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.