CAN 0.00% 3.1¢ cann group limited

While I was reviewing the Cann's investor presentation, I also...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    While I was reviewing the Cann's investor presentation, I also looked at the fair value and it is showing that it's fair value at $5.30 based on future cashflow.

Is Aurora trying to get CAN on the cheap at $4.50 ??

Capture.JPG
    It's still in the process of updating and if it goes higher, I'll repost it.

Also when I looked at the investor presentation; it looks like we will have a product available in about 6 months time for sale!!!

Capture1.JPG

As we get to production/distribution and sales stage; we are most likely to see a continue increase in sales from late 2018 as the greenfield facility adds to its production growth. It is scheduled to go live 1HFY19 and so will add to increasing revenue!!!

Base on the above; consensus estimates are as below:

Capture2.JPG

By end of 2020; its estimated that CAN will earn about $50M NPAT

There's serious growth there given there's a massive demand in Canada for many many years and CAN has export and production permit.

If we are letting CAN go for $4.50 or around $640M; it'll be returning about 8% in 2020 or PE of 12 or so ..

That's seriously low PE for a growth company, and analyst consensus believes its at least $5+ fair value right now.

What do you guys think of my above thoughts??
    Last edited by limlwl: 30/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $32.57K 1.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 186267 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 166532 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.