A2M 2.89% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

$5 Funeral, page-32

1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Dear @Kasper61 I love your passion ,,, most of us here have a passion for stock markets and business in general ,,, although some might just be gamblers. We are all learning and the beauty of this is none of us know everything, none of have a crystal ball. What you have to do is look at the market and understand the "vision" that you or I might have means nothing. It is no point being a passionate captain that is pared to go down with the ship especially when you are not a "captain" not even a deckhand of A2M.

I have never been interested in investing in A2M in the past because i didn't believe in the inflated share price and many other reasons. When it was around $10 i was listening to some "well regarded stock market analysts" who said A2M was a bargain, and blue chip so i decided to buy in thinking i could sell out at around $12 and make an easy buck. At $8.88 i was thinking that this was sinking and there was nothing that could stop it. i sold at $8.88 (china lucky number) cutting my losses. No vision of mine was going to stop the slide. I made the correct decision. I can always buy back in later ........... if i wanted too

Best of luck @Kasper61 as you sound like a nice person ,,,, just a little naive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.190(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.64 $6.80 $6.62 $8.993M 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5191 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.82 2584 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.