update.... finally, well into positive territory. A quick...

1. 10,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 898
    update....
    finally, well into positive territory. A quick overnight trade on SEG, from 2.9 to 3.1 (out too early again!), added a few dollars
    Holdings of 1200, cash of 4353 for a total of 5553
    I have 3 orders waiting, but tempted to take another parcel of EYM, based on FA mentioned earlier, but also to have another parcel, given i tend to trade out too early.
    MECO is now the kennel dweller, and, i'm in a quandary over it....3 options...
    1 sell and move on
    2 double up, given that i believe the heads may have bottomed..(i see now that i bought too early)
    3   do nothing and just be patient.
    I am tempted to double up as it was intended to be a MT trade, and perhaps i havent given it enough time. Not quite ready to take a $300 hit, as i feel it would be selling at the very bottom.
    Eyeing off GGH in its sell down, but the 5 grander doesnt have enough headroom for one that could take a while, or, be a bit riskier than most.
    The 3 buys.....ooohh! so close, yet still far away !!....cant say yet !!
    Feeling much happier with the portfolio now, as i am much more inclined to be cashed and in the buy queue, waiting. But, there are no gains to be made while on the sidelines. Having said that though, waiting on the side is a way of avoiding loss too.....a double edged sword
    upload_2017-8-25_17-24-39.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.