Bit of both, G88 and VMS were falling last week, managed to duck...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Bit of both, G88 and VMS were falling last week, managed to duck out and back into G88 6c lower (Thought I was pretty tricky, way too much cockiness and sitting on way too much recent profits from the last ~month), continued to fall next day tried the same trick, out at 90c but SP jumped back up to $1, buy/sell went from 1 : 1 to 1.5 : 1 so I thought it was about to run, back in at $1, instantly dropped to 90c and looks like it was going to keep falling (as per my original thinking). Got really annoyed and just pulled it all (VMS kept falling by the way, so the account just looked terrible) and put it into KRC which fell almost 25% from my buy-in on news yesterday - in retrospect was a series of stupid decisions, was just being rash and trading emotionally.

VMS fell more today so flogged it along with KRC. For whatever it's worth to people reading this, I no longer hold any of them but still think G88, VMS and KRC should all go up in the coming weeks.

In retrospect if I had just held G88 and never attempted those intra-day scalps or touched KRC would probably be nearly $10k better for it I reckon.

Anyway, just a series of bad market moves compounded by some very bad trades I guess - hope others can take something away from my losses at least!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.