I like it @invincible1 I have a whole years of jargon i put up...

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I like it @invincible1 I have a whole years of jargon i put up last year to a post similar but have never had someone similar put one up and go here ya have a go at a limited edition for a year .

The one thing about the five grander is discovering your style or researching your methods and trials with others .

There is a space here does that and minoil is a champion shopping the way at it .

And he does that with great respect to knowing there is money be made in the market with effort at it from a small space or portfolio .

I would be the first to admit on the first stuff we did with forrestfield and the five grander there would be a point you cant buy sell the volume ! If you get to much capital ?

I never got there but pretty sure @forrestfileed did and found to much was too much to be able buy sell in the spec space once your capital got high . ie strategy had change ?

My opinion on how well he did . And thinking how do you sell?

Me yes im yet replicate something like that but i see it all the time small amounts make capital grow fast in the right space and right frame of mind ?

There is space there i reckon for the smart ones thats for sure to bring out some value hunting stocks you wont flip so quickly ?

Me i have no idea i just got look at a chart and go up or down same as coins to volume and i dont chart volume .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.