so, not too proud of my results so far.....decided to ditch EYM...

1. 10,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 896
    so, not too proud of my results so far.....decided to ditch EYM altogether as i have lost faith in the names behind it, and, i'm still haunted by the lessons from DUO a couple of years back, and fear a repeat....
    ALY is dragging the chain now, but, its likely to be simply the weeks phenomenon of dumping likely looking stocks back to placement prices, from i feel, too much raising for the market to digest.
    Got a partial on a goldie that i dont want to reveal just yet, and used remaining cash to hop onto PM1, which appears to be suffering from T+2 traders bailing. I'm waiting for some results, and, possibly more additions to the portfolio, tenement wise?.  I've missed a few good trades by not having cash available, and, have probably gone into stocks that suit my own behaviour, rather than ones which can generate a bit of quick cash............an old antique dealers theme is" buy what the market wants, not what you like"
    So, holdings of4810, cash of1242 for a total of 6052, somewhat of a step backwards
    upload_2017-9-22_17-52-44.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.