1. 6,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1539
    One bag the total value of the portfolio each quarter
    Milestone One = 10k
    Milestone Two = 20k
    Milestone Three = 40k
    Milestone Four = 80k
    One down, three to go...........

I expect to hold AGY until near the end of March. Bit of risk then, as Pablo will have to perform his magic.
    Will it be battery grade 99.9%......or 99.4%......or 89.9%.........?
    By the way, how old is Pablo, and what state of health is he in?
    There may be some big players sitting on the sidelines waiting for AGY to prove the battery grade. If it does, all hell could break loose. Might miss the gap up, but could just be the start of a big run.

IBN started to run on the acquisition, but ASX forced it back to a Shareholder vote. Waiting on the ASX to approve the AGM minutes, so we can call the AGM. Forgotten stock.....in a sector that's not receiving a lot of love. Restructuring completed by the new CEO. Easy bag in it if the quarterly wakes a few people up - cash flow positive with solid revenues.

Didn't actually sell as planned when I reached Milestone One. AGY could be anything........just rebalanced, as the portfolio was getting too single point sensitive. Nothing else on my Watch List was in the go zone.

Coming up to my 2nd anniversary in the market come November. This is now the 7th time I have one-bagged my portfolio, and each time I've managed to lose all the gains. Maybe this time I will have learnt enough from all my stupid mistakes to finally go on with it. Still taking baby steps in the market. Can't wait to start walking.

Fingers crossed.........hope you're making some coin in the market.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.