5 grander 17/18, page-255

1. 4,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    @minoil you have just earned yourself a follower!!! I love transparent and open traders!! I have created a secret Facebook group DEDICATED to people just like yourself. Who are willing to be open, transparent and sharing their ideas for the community to thrive and elevate to a new level of success! It's a great feeling to be appreciated for your work. Will be outsourcing the most humble, genuine, and transparent of people!

I completely related to your journey and experience. I also was the first person to set this trend in a Facebook Penny Stock page, where I came across extreme opposition and criticisms. I was screenshotting ALL wins and losses, in fact I even do it here on Hot Copper and don't hide behind no screen or user name. God bless you for your honesty and transparency. It's so funny to see that one of my haters is ACTUALLY HERE IN THIS THREAD! :O If you would like more information on the Group etc send me a reply back and we can work something out.

NOTE:
    I made the group less than a week ago with no members yet as I am very close to getting it up and running, developing content and all that jazz!

I guess I'll contribute here BUT I have less than $5,000 to my name. I started a few months ago with roughly $3,000 or so.....I have $1,000 stuck in CMY doing nothing and on a -$375 loss so in essence I TRADE WITH LESS THAN $3K RIGHT NOW!! I have managed to not NOT burn through all my capital as 5 out of 6 traders blow up within 6 months!!!! My first trade was MMJ 30th March 2017 and took a loss! Since then, I have done a total of 58 buy and sells!!! Haha what a journey it has been <3 the amount of knowledge I have learned is going to be amazing......wait till I have ALL MY HATERS see a screenshot of my $10,000k goal achieved. From there it's really off to the races to make $100k and then $1,000,000 by late 2018 - February 2019 (near birthdate) to achieve the $1M status, I will be using the U.S Markets to build the main bulk of capital....ASX is just my training grounds ;)

Here is a screenshot of my LATEST purchase #CIO. It is basically me going "ALL-IN". This is the ONLY OTHER POSITION I hold other than #CMY. This one deserves to be on EVERYBODY'S radar despite being so undercover. I like exposing fakes. I also LOVE showing everyone equal opportunity to be first and share the BOTTOM with me. I aim to be one of the most humble and selfless traders and looking to vibe with like minded folk. Peace and all the best for everyone to end the week strong!!

22563726_10155188106254482_466456111_o.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.