5 grander 17/18, page-193

1. 10,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 897
    so, not too proud of my results so far.....decided to ditch EYM altogether as i have lost faith in the names behind it, and, i'm still haunted by the lessons from DUO a couple of years back, and fear a repeat....
    ALY is dragging the chain now, but, its likely to be simply the weeks phenomenon of dumping likely looking stocks back to placement prices, from i feel, too much raising for the market to digest.
    Got a partial on a goldie that i dont want to reveal just yet, and used remaining cash to hop onto PM1, which appears to be suffering from T+2 traders bailing. I'm waiting for some results, and, possibly more additions to the portfolio, tenement wise?.  I've missed a few good trades by not having cash available, and, have probably gone into stocks that suit my own behaviour, rather than ones which can generate a bit of quick cash............an old antique dealers theme is" buy what the market wants, not what you like"
    So, holdings of4810, cash of1242 for a total of 6052, somewhat of a step backwards
    upload_2017-9-22_17-52-44.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.