XAO 0.14% 8,076.7 all ordinaries

mmm Having conversation along these lines with the trouble and...

1. 17,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    mmm Having conversation along these lines with the trouble and strife peejay !

Locking in gains where you sit on profit doing nothing but have locked in the gains to the handbag ?

Strange concept while been explained to how she wants what happens is the savings bank concept where you only use the original amount but keep building a savings from it ?

Yeh can understand building a war chest to blow at the shop one day concept but trying explain building growth having bit of trouble with as well as watches losses and seems feel the pain of the loss more than the gain ?

Anyway sit buy sells none on first portfolio up which we id buy sell zel outside of portfolio once.

How you going with the bigger spread of stocks ?

Im interested in running a one year five grander concept with the stt birthday this weekend .

Sector run one awhile ago in 2017 for the year tradergt come out on top .

Thinking of putting up a thousand dollar to trade a portfolio for charity for ten year birthday for the winner .

Its a much harder thread to find this one so dont mind putting the concept up with those who follow as i dont quite know how you would do such ?

Being as it would rely on buy sells being communicated the best is you guys out their imo

How would you do it ?

I dont mind putting the thousand up for trade for a charity for the ten years ball just what rules would i need have kind of ?

50 percent stop loss was about the only one i had where a halfway could be met.

But anyway if you were to run a one thousand dollar investment portfolio for a competition would you build it up or be conservative with it ?

Capture451.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.