XAO 0.65% 8,023.8 all ordinaries

Two weeks in a row my portfolio's fallen out of the gates on a...

1. 6,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1539
    Two weeks in a row my portfolio's fallen out of the gates on a Monday, and it's taken me until late in the week to repair the carnage. Funny, but it's trading with the cash part of my portfolio that's firing, and not the rest. Case in point was PPL today that got me out of the doggy do.

Five grander eh? That might test the fly by nighters that wander into the STT after a few months absence and claim they're tearing the house down and making a gazillion.

This five grander got to the stage where it was just Minoil and I posting. I felt Minoil might be keeping it going just for my sake, which is the last thing I wanted, so I walked away. I was trying to make the 5 grander a miniature version of my normal portfolio. If I'd kept doing that, I would have dropped 10% by mid December, and then gotten it back again by now. So the 5 Grander forum hasn't missed anything, and I'm still looking for my mojo.

Sorry, but I don't think there's enough posters on the STT that are prepared to air their dirty linen. I suspect a five grander there would get off to a flying start, and then people would just drift way, when it became clear they were not quite making a gazillion. rolleyes.png

Hope you're trading well. Catch you at the party.

Friday afternoon the trouble and strife will ask me the total value of my portfolio. Last week I came home with a wet sail and made 1.5% ... hopefully the rest of the week will be kind to me. Sorry honey, but no new carpet and certainly no new car just yet.

Last edited by peejayhercules: 20/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.